As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Summer Sorbets


I am so excited to now offer beautiful custom photo jewelry from Planetjill! In addition to a wide variety of sterling silver photo necklaces, bracelets and accessories, you can pick up one (or several) of these gorgeous gemstone photo bracelets in green amethyst, rose quartz, aquamarine, or - my favorite - lemon rock candy. All items are handcrafted, and the photo charms are sealed with a waterproof, glossy coating, making them hassle-free for the dog days of summer. Planetjill also supports several charities, including Autism Speaks, Kidsave and Save the Ta-Tas. Hmmm ... scrumptious bling and philanthropy in one stop? What are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I would love to have one after you take Emily's picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend - I've already pictured you in pink!

    ReplyDelete