As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Between Angels and Men

Best wishes for my cherished friends, Denise and Andy. Congratulations on your beautiful (and very blonde!) baby girl! I think you will find that a daughter has a tight grip on her parents' heartstrings forever, as evidenced by your dad's bittersweet smile in this photograph from your wedding day. I can't wait to meet your sweet Alyssa. Knowing her parents, I look forward to seeing who she will become.

A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men.
Martin Fraquhar Tupper

0 comments:

Post a Comment