As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Thursday, July 03, 2008

I wish, I wish, to be a fish.

How wonderful it was to visit St. Petersburg again, even if only for a few days. It was so nice to have my camera to capture my morning walk around the bay, my stay at the Vinoy Hotel and dinner with my good friend and previous over-the-fence neighbor, Bruce, a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu Paris. (His delicious recipies, of course, are all in French - can you stand it?) This beautiful city by the sea is where my husband and I got our start as newlyweds. For us, there is no other place like it.








0 comments:

Post a Comment