As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wanderlust

Every summer, when the sun gets warmer, the breeze blows a bit faster and the fireflies flirt with little lanterns, I am overcome by wanderlust. The need to explore is so strong within me. If you feel the same way, consider a weekend visit to Mount Victoria in tranquil Eureka Springs, Arkansas. This charming bed & breakfast is the perfect home base for wandering, but with all the comforts of home. More comforts than home, actually, unless it's common in your house to have a gourmet breakfast on the veranda and homemade chocolate cake in the afternoon.

Innkeepers Chris and Lisa are newlyweds and undeniably romantic. Imagine my delight when I saw my favorite, favorite love poem framed on the front porch.

If you go, ask for the Mazaret Suite. And if you bring back a piece of that chocolate cake, I'll be forever yours.



















Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment