As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankfulness

O Lord that lends me life,
Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.
William Shakespeare



My heart is full. I have so much for which to be thankful ... thankful for the freedom to follow my bliss ... for the ability to see beauty everywhere and make it a priority in my life ... for the people who love us and receive our love. I'm grateful for life's lessons (truly, I am) and delayed rewards. I'm grateful for love. For new opportunities, for adventures, for daydreaming. For God's gifts ... and for the chance to re-gift them.

May all your blessings keep you wrapped in bliss. Today and every day.

XOXO,
Kaycee

0 comments:

Post a Comment