As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby New Year

Happy New Year, friends! What a magnificent year this is going to be. Plenty of change is forecasted for 2009, but I am thrilled about the possibilities for growth that change always brings. I'm looking forward to a bright, shiny new year, a new president, exciting plans for Kaycee Deen Photography, and some long-awaited adventures for Team Hopper. A glorious year awaits!

And, I know one couple who is sure to agree with me. They welcomed this gorgeous little girl shortly before Christmas, and I know she will bring them more happiness in 2009 than they could have ever imagined. Congratulations, Tom and Elizabeth - there's no doubt that your golden year has arrived, too.





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/10/2009

    What great baby pictures..I love your work!! Love the vintage feel to your pictures..

    ReplyDelete