As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Bursts To-Day

If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. Audra Foveo


This sweet hibiscus was captured with my oldest film camera: a completely manual Pentax K1000. The blur and selective focus is credited to my Lensbaby, two Lensbaby macro filters, an aperture of f/4 and a shutter speed of 1/60. No post production, just film straight out of the camera. Back to basics.
Happy Spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment