As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Very Special Anniversary

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- Melodie Beattie


With our deepest gratitude, we celebrate a unique and special third anniversary of an amazing gift. We have not forgotten its specialness; in fact, we remember every day. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, for your generosity ... for turning our problems into your gifts. And, as my thoughts drift back to an important event that happened a little more than 3 years ago, I am especially grateful for a much bigger gift: your giving me the opportunity to turn my chaos into order, my confusion into clarity. With the benefit of time and insight, it all makes sense. Everything is just as it should be. Thanks to you, I have enough, and more.

And now, just as then, there are no words. Except, thanks, and thanks.

I love you, J&M.

Happy Anniversary!
Kaycee

0 comments:

Post a Comment