As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Out of the Sky

Where did you get your eyes so blue?
Out of the sky as I came through.
George MacDonald




When I came upon these images, I realized I never shared them.

Little Maddie is innocence in a cup. She has a gaze coated with sugar and the most remarkable eyes ... sapphire-blaze, as poet Thomas Gray would likely say. And yes, her eyes are truly this blue. The magic is all Maddie. It's safe to say I fell in love with her that day and with the idea of all that she will be. In fact, at the very thought of all that lies in front of her, I think my heart broke wide open.

As it's supposed to do, with eyes that blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment