As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Friday, July 24, 2009

Be Authentic

If you rely on the web for your daily news, like I do, you've probably already seen this video splashed all around. But it's such a delightful watch. Even if you've already seen it, watch it again. Your dimples will thank you. You know how some things make you smile, and some make you goofy-smile? When they dance in slow motion, I laugh out loud. When this bride takes her turn down the aisle, she is so blissful - I seriously want to hug her. Even grandma claps.

I always say that I am so thankful weddings are now a true reflection of the bride and groom and their unique love for each other. I don't think it's just a trend; I think it's here to stay. I love how this couple takes a risk - a leap from tradition. But, if you're dedicated to being truly authentic, it's not really a risk, is it? Whether it's your wedding, your marriage, your personal values or your ringtone, be authentic. Be you.

Your dimples will thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment