As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vintage Holiday

At last, I have my long-awaited red velvet sofa, and I can finally announce my second holiday mini sessions theme: Vintage Holiday. It's hard to find a model at the last minute, but I did locate one that, luckily, had an open calendar. It's a mutually-beneficial working relationship: she gives me about 3 minutes of shooting time, and I give her a few raisins. Although she did confess to me that she's really only in it for the glamour. Darling, you look fabulous.

I'm so excited about these sessions! Since this theme is so flexible, I have plenty of ideas to make your session unique for your family. Whether you wear vintage-inspired clothing (visit Anthropologie for examples) or colorful hats, scarves, and lots of layers, your family's individuality will shine. If you're looking for something hip and different for your holiday portraits, call 918.706.3079 or send an email to kayceedeen@gmail.com to dish about the details and reserve your session.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/24/2008

    Okay, the bunny thing was hilarious.

    I never thanked you for our lunch. It was so fun, and I hope we can do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete