As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Song

I have been so excited to share my second mini-session announcement with you, but we've run into a teensy snag. Seems that the delightful store that's housing my red velvet piece of perfection decided to close, so we're having to make some alternate arrangements. So we wait. But I wouldn't make you wait without some beautiful images to keep you company. And so I present Hannah and Olivia, sisters whose beauty continues to shine long after our meeting.
We are sisters. We will always be sisters. Our differences will never go away, but neither, for me, will our song.
Elizabeth Fishel

0 comments:

Post a Comment