As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oklahoma is OK

But California is spectacular. Can our journey down the Pacific Coast Highway sustain my spirit for another year? I hope. Quaint B&Bs, cool coastal air, single span bridges, a petit syrah or two (or three - hey, you have to taste several to compare the complexities - I just wish they'd find you a chair after you start to get wobbly and feed the winery dog your crackers), a stroll through a redwood grove . . . it was a dream vacation. When we were there, we were inspired. Inspired to hike for the best view, to eat the freshest foods (California cuisine - now I get it), to search the sea foam for the cutest otter, to watch the sunset, to breathe deep and enjoy our life.

Because I won't get to edit enough images for a bloggy slideshow until at least Sunday, I opened a random image folder from our vacation and grabbed these two. I'm certainly no landscape photographer, but Northern California did most of the work for me. If you like these, I have great things in store for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment