As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Carmel-By-The-Sea

I wish I could give someone credit for this beautiful image, but I don't know who created it. No worries, though ... when we get back from a glorious week of R&R on the Pacific Coast Highway and in Napa Valley, I'll interrupt this little blog with a slideshow or two to stave off the post-vacation blues. My feet may be in Oklahoma, but I'm pretty sure I'll have left my heart in San Francisco. (Cue Tony Bennett.) Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment