As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Little Miss Magic

I'll admit - I have a particular affinity for this little squirt. Maybe it's because we have some common interests: looking for bellybuttons, reading Dr. Seuss in the garden, chasing little fluffy shih tzus. Maybe it's because I am crazy about her parents, who are doing an incredible job encouraging this little flower to bloom. In any case, I have big plans for her this weekend: when this sweet girl, a frothy peach tu-tu, my new camera and my favorite location get stirred and mixed together, it will be magic. Peachy, sunny, imaginative, abundant magic. I can't wait to show you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment