As a wedding and portrait photographer, I strive to create images that tell the story of your life with beauty and grace, respect and imagination. Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I embrace natural smiles and expressions in order to create images that have a unique freshness and vitality and a heartfelt and emotional authenticity.

Welcome to my blog!

Photobucket

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chris Loves Katie

Introducing my first spring wedding of 2008, photographed under the guidance of the best mentor a girl could hope for. (Visit his website here.) What incredible photos, thanks to a beautiful bride, a smitten groom, and the always elegant Mayo hotel. Congratulations, Katie and Chris!














2 comments:

  1. Kaycee - I see that you are doing really good in your photography business.

    I looked at the EXIF data of your photos and you used the R1 camera, mostly at ISO 800, and flash.

    Your photos look really good and I like them. I really like black & white.

    Do you shoot the photos in RAW or just JPEG only?

    I'm glad to see that your are doing great.

    JackB.

    ReplyDelete